4. 2022, April 13. Panelist (virtual). Masterstrokes: A professional development session for HDR and ECR researchers. Melbourne, Australia: School of Media & Communication, RMIT University.
3. 2022, March 29. Panelist (virtual). Navigating Uncertain Times with New Engagement Tools: Building Peer-to-Peer Connection to Grow Resilience Skills. Sacramento, CA: Center for Collaborative Solutions. [video link]
2. 2022, February 14. Guest Speaker (virtual). The roles of left-behind families and friends in researching migration and media. Undergraduate class COMM2873 "Asian Mobilities: Experiences, Practices and Impacts". Melbourne, Australia: School of Media & Communication, RMIT University.
1. 2021, March 9. Guest Speaker (virtual). My research journey on children, youth and families' digital media use and popular culture. Undergraduate class COMM2336 "New Media, New Asia". Melbourne, Australia: School of Media & Communication, RMIT University.
1. 2020, August 24. Presenter (virtual). Digital media risks and parenting practices in Vietnam. Annenberg Research Seminar. Los Angeles, CA: Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California.
Copyright © 2022 BECKY PHAM - All Rights Reserved.